Back Pain Treatment At Home-Back pain is a common health problem among middle-aged and elderly people, but now young people are experiencing it. There are several natural steps you can take to deal with back pain.
Some of the symptoms of back pain or the pain in the back or around the hip reduced spastic flexibility and insomnia.
Back pain can occur for various reasons such as muscle tension, improper diet, lack of physical activity, arthritis, excessive physical work, poor sitting position, and pregnancy.
Back pain problems can make it difficult to perform daily activities. Natural medicine can relieve pain quickly and allow you to enjoy life again.
Here are 5 natural ways to overcome back pain at home.
1.Ginger Helps Overcome Back Pain
Ginger root used to treat vomiting can also be used to treat back pain. Anti-inflammatory compounds in ginger can relieve back pain.
• Apply ginger paste to the affected area, followed by eucalyptus oil.
• Cut 4 to 6 thin slices of fresh ginger and put in one and a half cups of water. Boil and simmer over low heat for 10 to 15 minutes. Allow this mixture to cool to room temperature and strain. Add honey and then drink. You can drink this ginger tea two or three times a day for a few days or until you feel better.
You can also make herbal tea with half a teaspoon of black pepper, half a teaspoon of cloves, and a teaspoon of ginger powder.
2.Overcoming Back Pain with Basil Leaf
Basil leaves can also be used when suffering from back pain.
• Add 8 to 10 basil leaves into one cup of water and boil until water evaporates in half.
• Allow to cool to room temperature and then add a little salt.
• For mild pain, take this herb once a day; for severe pain, to drink twice a day.
3.Herbal Oil Makes Muscle Relax
Massaging your back with herbal oils can help your muscles relax and relieve pain. You can use herbal oils such as eucalyptus oil, almond oil, olive oil, or coconut oil. Heat the oil until warm and massage gently over the sore area.
4.Relieves Back Pain with Garlic
Garlic is another ingredient that can help overcome back pain. Simply eat 2-3 cloves of garlic every morning on an empty stomach. You can also massage your back with garlic oil.
• To make garlic oil, heat coconut oil, mustard oil, or sesame oil with low heat and then add 8 to 10 cloves of garlic to the oil. Fry the garlic until it is brown. Strain the oil and let it cool to room temperature.
• Massage your back gently with oil. Leave for a while and then soak in warm water for a bath.
5.Relieves Pain in Ice Pouch
A cold compress made of ice is effective in relieving pain and swelling. If ice is not available, you can also use a bag of frozen vegetables.
• Place a bowl of crushed ice in a plastic bag and wrap it in a towel. Place it as a compress on the diseased area for 10 to 15 minutes.
• Do this repeatedly, give a half-hour pause every compress.